Sip & Support for La Grange Restaurant Week
Name: Sip & Support for La Grange Restaurant Week
Date: February 21, 2020 - March 1, 2020
La Grange's talented mixologists are partnering with the experts at Breakthru Beverage Illinois to create delicious signature cocktails for you to try - and when you do, you'll help benefit local nonprofits. From February 21 through March 1, you can sip & support a great cause when you dine in La Grange during Restaurant Week. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of the proceeds from these signature cocktails to their partner nonprofits. Cheers!
- The Chocolate Raspberry Kiss Martini at La Buona Vita will benefit The Legacy Guild.
- The High Noon at fourteensixteen will benefit the La Grange Historical Society.
- The Kama-Rita at Kama Bistro will benefit BEDS Plus.
- The Queen Bees Knees at Barrel House Social will benefit the Friends of Cassavant Pipe Organ Project at Emmanuel Episcopal Church.
- The Apple Ginger Mule at Nicksons will benefit CAAEL.
- The House-Made Sangria at prasino will benefit The H Foundation.
- The Bald & the Bravest at Palmer Place will benefit La Grange Fire Department's Team for St. Baldrick's to help cure childhood cancer.
- Whiskey Business at Steak + Vine will benefit Interfaith Community Partners.