Business Leaders Share Successful Strategies
October 27, 2017
The La Grange Business Association and Suburban Life Media are hosting an inaugural business strategy breakfast called "Sixty Ideas in Sixty Minutes" on Wednesday, November 15 at Via Bella Banquets, 5412 S. La Grange Road in Countryside.
The event is designed to give attendees a wide range of collective knowledge from a panel of prominent local business leaders and entrepreneurs. The panelists will share ten of their company's most successful programs and initiatives, both big and small, that can be applied to any business.
Attendees will take away information, insights and a publication containing 60 ideas to help them improve their businesses.
Each speaker will get five minutes to share key ideas and philosophies that they believe have helped their business succeed, followed by Q and A. Featured will be:
- Frank Fontana, Emmy-nominated television and radio host, celebrity designer and lifestyle expert.
- Michael Murrill, the president and chief executive officer for AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange.
- Jeff Pieta, the president and chief growth officer at Shiftgig, an on-demand marketplace that connects businesses with short-term workers.
- Christine O'Reilly, the vice president of community relations for the Chicago White Sox and the executive director of Chicago White Sox Charities.
- Cynthia Raymond, an arts and entertainment marketing consultant for Allied Live Entertainment, creating alliances on behalf of major venues, productions and partners.
- Sean Riley, co-founder of DUDE Products, a men's personal care start-up backed by Mark Cuban of ABC-TVs "Shark Tank."
- Moderating the panel is Kris Lonsway, Ph.D, the president of Lonsway Consulting, LLC with over 20 years of business coaching and consulting experience.
Check-in, networking and breakfast buffet begins at 8:00am. The program is held from 8:30am - 9:30am. The cost is $30 per person before November 1 and $35 per person after November 1; members of the La Grange Business Association receive a discounted price. Advance tickets are required and are available online at: www.shawmediaevents.com/e/60minutes or www.lgba.com.
Nancy Cummings, Executive Director